If you’re having trouble getting adequate amounts of work done during each day, a productivity planner could be helpful. Unlike a normal day planner that lists your responsibilities, it helps you prioritize your time to maximize the number of tasks achieved during available hours. A productivity planner contains your actions. By reviewing them, you can […]
Why take the long route to reaching your goals when you could get the same results, faster?
Productivity hacking is the simple art of experimenting with habit building, lifestyle changes and goal-setting to get what you want out of life sooner rather than later.
Get the latest productivity tips sent to your inbox!
Having someone there to continually motivate and encourage you is half the battle. We got you.
Like lifehacking, finding ways to hack your productivity involves using simple efficiency tips and tricks to keep you feeling motivated, goal-driven and happy.
To read some of Productivity Theory’s most popular posts on life and productivity hacks, check out the list below:
How To Disagree Without Getting Angry
How Keeping A Bullet-Point Journal Can Make You More Productive
Journaling Tip To Try: Keep A One-Sentence Journal
Aromatherapy Scents to Increase Productivity
How to Stay Happy When You Work Night Shift
To see the latest posts published on this topic, keep scrolling.
If you’re thinking about making resolutions once the calendar turns to 2018, you’re certainly not alone. But figuring out how to follow through on your new year’s resolutions is easier said than done. Only 8 percent of Americans who make bright and shiny new year’s resolutions succeed in them. Apparently, the other 92 percent find determining […]
It’s a Saturday afternoon, and you’re ready to get some serious studying done. You’re alone at your desk, you’ve got your mug of coffee beside you and all your books spread out around you. Filled with ambition, you open a book and begin to read. But then your phone buzzes, and it’s a friend texting […]
This is a guest post from Dan Scalco. Want to write your own post for the site? Reach out here. We all have those days when our minds and bodies feel completely exhausted, yet we’re still required to power through the day. Whether you need to make it through a long day at work or you have […]
Have you ever been so busy you felt like you were almost in a panic? Deadlines are approaching, you haven’t cleaned your house in weeks, you have what seems like a dozen outside commitments you don’t know when you’ll have time for, and you’re somehow still in charge of planning that family dinner next week. […]
This is a guest post from Nathan Sykes. Want to write your own post for the site? Reach out here. Self-improvement is one of the hallmarks of a happy and healthy life. Whatever happens, you always need to know that you have your own back and that you believe in yourself when nobody else does. Self-improvement […]