Coworker Quotes That Will Get You Through Office Conflict
Everyone shares the same goal: a job where you can work with people you love. Not only do you want to like your coworkers, but it’s also a basic need to be able to work well with them. It’ll make your work life that much easier when you’re trying to accomplish projects and meet deadlines, plus you’ll all be able to skip the office pleasantries and have meaningful, productive conversations about things like coworker quotes or work.
For many people, this ends up being a reality — but even when you reach one of your dreams, there’s never an end to putting in the work to keep that dream. And even when you get to work with people you love, you’ll end up having office conflict at some point or another. Drama invades every work space, but how it affects you and your coworkers depends on how you’re able to view and handle it.
Don’t let your team get caught off-guard by unforeseen conflict. You should make sure you and your team have regularly scheduled activities or coworker quote meetings where you can rekindle their inspiration. If you and your coworkers are inspired, they’ll put that drive behind their passions and work ethic. To get this done, you can do things like mini games or ice breakers.
Sometimes all it takes to teach people how to get through conflict is a few good coworker quotes. The key is to find some that focus on the challenge your team is facing so the quotes are relevant. Not sure what a coworker quote is? Read up on some of the best quotes out there to give you a good starting point. Take the ones that apply to conflict you’re facing and share them with your coworkers as needed.
Or just read them for yourself! Either way, they’re bound to help with problem-solving:
1. “Always do your best. Don’t stop just because someone doesn’t give you credit.” — Mary Rosen
2. “The power of one man or one woman doing the right thing for the right reason, and at the right time, is the greatest influence in our society.” — Jack Kemp
3. “If I were asked to give what I consider the most useful bit of advice for all humanity, it would be this: Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life and when it comes, hold your head high, look it squarely in the eye and say, ‘I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me.’” — Ann Landers
4. “Remember, teamwork begins by building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome our need for invulnerability.” — Patrick Lencioni
5. “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.” — Stephen Hawking
6. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” — Michael Jordan
7. “None of us is as smart as all of us.” — Ken Blanchard
Get the latest productivity tips sent to your inbox!
Having someone there to continually motivate and encourage you is half the battle. We got you.
8. “I invite everyone to choose forgiveness rather than division, teamwork over personal ambition.” — Jean-Francois Cope
9. “A first failure is often a blessing.” — A. L. Brown
10. “It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference.” — Tom Brokaw
11. “Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.” — Lou Holtz
12. “Don’t count the days; make the days count.” — Muhammad Ali
13. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” — Will Rogers
14. “Develop success from failure. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” — Dale Carnegie
15. “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” — Henry Ford
Did you find a quote or two that could help resolve your coworker conflict? If not, keep searching! Wrap up motivational and encouraging quotes into the ways you can deal with workplace conflict, no matter what you decide to do. It’s always good to encourage your coworkers even if there’s conflict, because ultimately you’re a work family and your relationships are what matter most.
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll also like these:
- How to Become a Better Writer Every Day
- Time-Blocking Tips to Use Your Time Wisely
- 5 Professional Email Templates for Work Productivity
- 8 Overlooked Email Etiquette Rules You Need to Know
- How Decision Fatigue Is Ruining Your Life
- How to Make Work Fun (and Productive) for Everyone
- How to Be a Writer on Medium
- Four Work Anxiety Symptoms and How to Treat Them
- How to Turn Down a Job Offer Gracefully
- 16 Useful Productivity Tools for Smart Entrepreneurs