Coworker Quotes That Will Get You Through Office Conflict
Everyone shares the same goal: a job where you can work with people you love. Not only do you want to like your coworkers, but it’s also a basic need to be able to work well with them. It’ll make your work life that much easier when you’re trying to accomplish projects and meet deadlines, plus you’ll all be able to skip the office pleasantries and have meaningful, productive conversations about things like coworker quotes or work.
For many people, this ends up being a reality — but even when you reach one of your dreams, there’s never an end to putting in the work to keep that dream. And even when you get to work with people you love, you’ll end up having office conflict at some point or another. Drama invades every work space, but how it affects you and your coworkers depends on how you’re able to view and handle it.
Don’t let your team get caught off-guard by unforeseen conflict. You should make sure you and your team have regularly scheduled activities or coworker quote meetings where you can rekindle their inspiration. If you and your coworkers are inspired, they’ll put that drive behind their passions and work ethic. To get this done, you can do things like mini games or ice breakers.
Sometimes all it takes to teach people how to get through conflict is a few good coworker quotes. The key is to find some that focus on the challenge your team is facing so the quotes are relevant. Not sure what a coworker quote is? Read up on some of the best quotes out there to give you a good starting point. Take the ones that apply to conflict you’re facing and share them with your coworkers as needed.
Or just read them for yourself! Either way, they’re bound to help with problem-solving:
1. “Always do your best. Don’t stop just because someone doesn’t give you credit.” — Mary Rosen
2. “The power of one man or one woman doing the right thing for the right reason, and at the right time, is the greatest influence in our society.” — Jack Kemp
3. “If I were asked to give what I consider the most useful bit of advice for all humanity, it would be this: Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life and when it comes, hold your head high, look it squarely in the eye and say, ‘I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me.’” — Ann Landers
4. “Remember, teamwork begins by building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome our need for invulnerability.” — Patrick Lencioni
5. “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.” — Stephen Hawking
6. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” — Michael Jordan
7. “None of us is as smart as all of us.” — Ken Blanchard
Want to be more productive?
Learn how to be more with Productivity Theory's weekly newsletter!
Join 2,000 other subscribers now!
8. “I invite everyone to choose forgiveness rather than division, teamwork over personal ambition.” — Jean-Francois Cope
9. “A first failure is often a blessing.” — A. L. Brown
10. “It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference.” — Tom Brokaw
11. “Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.” — Lou Holtz
12. “Don’t count the days; make the days count.” — Muhammad Ali
13. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” — Will Rogers
14. “Develop success from failure. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” — Dale Carnegie
15. “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” — Henry Ford
Did you find a quote or two that could help resolve your coworker conflict? If not, keep searching! Wrap up motivational and encouraging quotes into the ways you can deal with workplace conflict, no matter what you decide to do. It’s always good to encourage your coworkers even if there’s conflict, because ultimately you’re a work family and your relationships are what matter most.
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll also like these:
- 7 Easy Ways to Automate Your Computer Tasks
- How to Start an Email with 5 Professional Greetings
- Why Honesty IS the Best Policy for Workplace Productivity
- How to Work from Home Without Distractions
- How to Get Work Done Fast Before Lunch
- 15 Modern Office Efficiency Ideas
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Be Working Remotely
- 6 Ways to Make the Most of Your Office Happy Hour
- Work More Efficiently With These 6 Browser Cleaners
- Six Ways to Be Productive During a Slow Day at Work
Latest posts by Kayla Matthews (see all)
- Fitbit Badge List vs. the Apple Watch Achievement List - June 24, 2019
- How to Use Four Types of Motivation to Your Advantage - June 21, 2019
- New Week Motivation: 20 Playlists Start Your Work Week - June 19, 2019