20 Motivational Quotes About Winter
Winter is a difficult time. Despite what some people may say, it’s the time of year when the sun sets early in the day, and you don’t always get a chance to warm up. It’s cold, dark, and it’s hard to get in a happy mood on a consistent basis. If this sounds like you, don’t fret. You can always pull yourself out of this funk by reading motivational winter quotes.
Motivational winter quotes help you realize that winter isn’t forever. There is an end. Motivational winter quotes help you get through the winter and the cold and freezing nights.
1. “Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.”
Coziness is key to happiness during the winter months. This quote helps you realize that friends and family are the essential things in life.
2. “What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.”
More exact words are hard to find. You can’t have the good without the bad.
3. “My old grandmother always used to say, Summer friends will melt away like summer snows, but winter friends are friends forever.”
Good friends prove hard to find. Keep your winter ones.
4. “A man says a lot of things in summer he doesn’t mean in winter.”
Prove yourself. You can persevere through the winter and stick by your significant other’s side when things get tough.
5. “If winter comes, can spring be far behind?”
Spring is near. Rejoice!
6. “Music brings a warm glow to my vision, thawing mind and muscle from their endless wintering.”
It’s possible to be happy during the winter. Music is one of them!
7. “In the winter she curls up around a good book and dreams away the cold.”
Sometimes, it pays to curl up with a nice fire and read a good book.
8. “Every Autumn now my thoughts return to snow. Snow is something I identify myself with. Like my father, I am a snow person.”
Winter can bring up great memories for some. Cherish them.
Want to be more productive?
Learn how to be more with Productivity Theory's weekly newsletter!
Join 2,000 other subscribers now!
9. “Too much sun after a Syracuse winter does strange things to your head, makes you feel strong, even if you aren’t.”
Even winter can give you confidence from time to time!
10. “Pies mean Thanksgiving and Christmas and picnics.”
Winter means plentiful food. Eat up!
11. “It seems like everything sleeps in winter, but it’s really a time of renewal and reflection.”
Take the winter to reflect. Reflection is essential in life!
12. “To keep a warm heart in winter is the real victory.”
It’s quite a challenge, but one that will make hold your head up high when completed!
13. “Summer is for surrendering; winter is for wondering.”
Take the time to wonder. It’s good for the soul.
14. “Following dark winter’s strife, a warm air rises, teemed with life. Birth, rebirth, as the waiting die.”
Keep pressing on. Winter eventually ends!
15. “Spring is the fountain of love for thirsty winter.”
If winter brings harshness, then spring brings rejuvenation!
16. “If you can smile like a flower in the deep darkness of winter, spring is always there.”
Use the winter to your advantage. Find courage in the tough times!
17. “But within the winter, a spring is promised and prepared for.”
The winter challenges us, but it also promises a fantastic reward in spring!
18. “I love the scent of winter. I love the scent of winter enough to suffer the cold for it.”
Beauty is in anything. Even the depths of winter!
19. “The sound we hear when it snows is the soft song of the white beauty!”
Snow is beautiful if viewed in the right light! Cherish it!
20. “Hello winter! My heart is warm and ready to enjoy your cool loving touch of beauty and splendor.”
Winter displays fantastic settings. View them and take them in when you can.
Winter quotes help get you through the freezing temperatures. Just remember that spring always lies at the end of winter. Appreciate every day and enjoy it!
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll also like these:
- Ancient Wisdom Truths You Should Use Often in Life
- Advice from Michelle Obama for Beating Low Self-Esteem
- Missing Out Quotes: Sayings That Will Cure Your FOMO
- Hold Your Head Up: Quotes for When You’re Feeling Down
- 20 Life Quotes About Change and Growth
- New Week Quotes to Keep You Motivated
- Coworker Quotes That Will Get You Through Office Conflict
- Quotes About Positivity That Will Boost Your Mood
- Best Life Tips for Personal & Professional Growth
- 7 Health and Fitness Quotes To Get You Through Thanksgiving
Latest posts by Kayla Matthews (see all)
- 8 Small Ways to Make Yourself Feel Better When Life Is Hard - February 14, 2019
- How to Be Original in Any Creative Project - February 13, 2019
- How to Deal With 4 Types of Bad Bosses - February 12, 2019