Tea or Coffee: What Does Your Country Drink to Stay Productive?
If you’re like me, you probably reach for another cup of coffee on the days when you’re feeling under-motivated and underproductive. But coffee isn’t the drink of choice for all people seeking a motivation boost, as the graphic below demonstrates:
Want to be more productive?
Learn how to be more with Productivity Theory's weekly newsletter!
Join 2,000 other subscribers now!
The populations of many countries largely prefer tea to coffee, which makes sense given the historical significance of tea in some Asian countries, as well as the main locations of tea and coffee crop production.
According to the data from Euromonitor International, between 75% and 100% of the U.S. population are avid coffee drinkers, along with Mexico, Brazil, Norway, Sweden and Finland. Canadians reportedly consume more coffee than they do tea, but only 50% to 75% of the Canadian population drinks coffee. Interestingly, the U.K. is the only European country with more than 75% of people preferring tea to coffee.
On the other hand, the large majority of Asian countries prefer tea to coffee, with more than 75% of China’s population drinking tea and between 50% and 75% of Japan’s population choosing tea over coffee. Both Russia and some Middle-Eastern countries like Saudi Arabia also choose tea first.
There are many benefits to drinking both coffee and tea to boost your productivity. For one, both help keep you awake, but they also contain powerful antioxidants that can help boost your immune system, they both taste amazing and they can even put you in a better mood!
Of course, nothing can substitute for some good old-fashioned inspiration and hard work, but a cup of tea or coffee on the days you’re feeling less inspired might help!
Which do you prefer when you need a productivity boost? Tea? Or maybe some coffee? Tell me in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll also like these:
- Are Remote Workers More Productive Than In-Office Workers?
- Work From Home Successfully With These Focus Tips
- Teach Yourself How to Work Faster With These 8 Tips
- 6 Office Tips for Efficiency and Time Management
- How to Have the Most Productive Morning Ever
- 7 Automation Habits of Highly Productive People
- 6 Unconventional Ideas to Improve Office Productivity
- How to Be More Motivated at Night
- 7 Must-Have Tools to Increase Your Business Productivity
- 21 Tips for Success in Life
Latest posts by Kayla Matthews (see all)
- 9 of the Best Productivity Apps for Students - October 16, 2019
- Are Remote Workers More Productive Than In-Office Workers? - October 15, 2019
- Work From Home Successfully With These Focus Tips - October 11, 2019