If you’d like to contribute to the site, please email your ideas to kaylamatthews [at] productivitytheory [dot] com, along with three examples of your past work.
Not sure what to write about? Here’s what I’m looking for:
Please submit posts that follow these basic blogging best practices:
- Contain a minimum of 600 words
- Are written for this blog’s audience (primarily English-speaking, busy people who want to be happier and more productive)
- Use a catchy title and subheadings
- Do not include affiliate links
- Are creative, helpful and relevant to one of this site’s main categories
You can submit posts for any of the following categories on Productivity Theory:
- Producti Hacks – Tips, tricks and efficiency strategies readers can use to be more productive in their daily lives.
- Motivational Quotes – Quote series that provide inspiration and motivation to others, in an effort to help them be more productive and live more happily.
- Work Productivity – Productivity tips specifically related to work. These should help readers advance their careers in some way or enjoy their jobs more.
- Cultural Productivity – Posts about how different cultures understand productivity, happiness and efficient living.
- Health Inspiration – Posts that encourage readers to be more active and healthy in order to keep their productivity levels at an all-time high.
Things to Keep in Mind
If you plan to submit some pitches or a finished blog post for review, please know that:
- I will check to see if you’ve written the same post for another site in the past.
- I will not accept posts that are clearly being written for SEO purposes.
- I reserve the right to edit, remove, or change anything about your post to best suit the needs of this blog’s readers.
That being said, the guest contributors who have written for my blog in the past have been great to work with and I’ve enjoyed having them on my site!
I hope that my next awesome contributor will be you! To be considered, just fill out the form below: